this story is part 12 days tipshelps you get the most out of your technology, home, and health during the holiday season.
Background wallpapers aren’t the only way you can personalize your iPhone home screen.
Thanks to built-in applications and third-party applications that can be downloaded for free from the App Store, you can easily create home screen themes and create your own app icons and widgets.
If you want your iPhone to be yours, learn how to customize your home screen.
For more information about personalizing your iPhone, Best iPhone Cases of 2022 When How to get rid of some of iOS 16’s most annoying features.
how to change app icon on iphone
Applications that appear on the home screen have their own logos, but you can use iOS native features to change the appearance of the app icon.
- open shortcut Install the app on your iPhone (already pre-installed).
- Tap the plus icon in the upper right corner.
- select add action.
- In the search bar type: open the app Choose. open the app action.
- then tap app Select the app you want to customize.
- Then at the top[アプリを開く]Tap the down arrow next to
- From the menu, tap . add to home screen.
- On the home screen, where it says Name and icon, rename the shortcut to whatever you like.
- Then go to your web browser of choice and find the new icon image. You can search for something like “facebook icon aesthetics”. When you find an image you like, save it in Photos.
- Return to the Shortcuts app,[ホーム画面の名前とアイコン]Tap the icon belowselect choose a photo Tap the saved image. You can enlarge or reduce the image.Tap Choose.
- Finally, hit addition.
Now you have a customized app on your phone (it’s actually a bookmark). You can remove the original app from your home screen, but you can easily find it in your app library.
There’s no better way to personalize your iPhone than with a colorful phone case. FireNova has silicone cases for the iPhone 14 in various colors (Sky Blue, Midnight Green and Teal).
Customize iPhone Home Screen Widgets
It’s not just apps that can be customized. You can also add a little flavor to your widgets with the help of this third-party app:
- Download the Widgetsmith app to your iPhone.
- In the app, select the widget size you want to customize. Options are small, medium, and large.
- Tap a widget to customize it. You can change fonts and colors.Tap back when done save.
- Go to the home screen and long press anywhere on the screen.
- Once in edit mode, tap the plus icon in the top left corner and search for Widgetsmith. Tap the icon.
- Select the size of the widget you want to add to your home screen and tap add widget.
- You can change the widget by pressing down on the app and selecting it edit widget. that’s all! The home screen now has icons of different sizes with a customized look.
You can create widgets for specific features and applications such as photos, time, date, weather (paid), health, battery, calendar, reminders, tides (paid), astronomy, and more.