Automotive cybersecurity market growth is driven by increasing use of electronics per vehicle, increasing number of connected vehicles, increasing cyber threats due to increased vehicle data and connectivity, and increasing sales of electric vehicles. expected to be promoted.
NEW YORK, Feb. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com Releases Report “Automotive Cybersecurity Market – A Global and Regional Analysis: Focus on Product, Application, and Country Analysis – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-” announces the release of 2031″ – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06415563/?utm_source=GNW
Market life cycle stages
The automotive cybersecurity market is still in its early stages. The latest advances in connected and self-driving vehicles and the increasing number of electronic control units (ECUs) in electric vehicles are the main reasons for the rapid growth of this market.
Automotive cybersecurity solution providers are increasingly partnering with other key stakeholders within the automotive cybersecurity ecosystem to expand their global footprint.
Major automotive OEMs are working on automotive cybersecurity solutions in-house, providing additional or additional layers of vehicle security to their products. Competition between established players and start-ups in the automotive cybersecurity solutions market to maintain their market-leading position in the automotive cybersecurity industry as the adoption of connected cars is expected to increase during the forecast period. may continue to grow.
The automotive cybersecurity market is driven by several factors, such as the increasing number of electric vehicle ECUs aimed at improving performance and increasing sophistication, increasing cyber-attacks in the automotive industry, and increasing adoption of connected and autonomous vehicles. Driven by factors.
Automotive cybersecurity solution providers partner with other key stakeholders and invest heavily in developing advanced automotive cybersecurity solutions to mitigate the growing number of cyberattack vectors. The automotive cybersecurity market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period amid rising concerns about vehicle security among automotive OEMs.
Segmentation 1: By Application
• Advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and safety systems
On-board diagnostics (OBD)
• EV charging station
Based on application, the ADAS and safety systems segment dominated the global automotive cybersecurity market in 2021. driverless vehicle.
Segmentation 2: By Vehicle Type
• Passenger car
• commercial vehicles
Based on vehicle type, the passenger vehicle segment accounted for majority stake in the automotive cybersecurity market in 2021 due to the rapid adoption of cybersecurity solutions in passenger vehicles for vehicle security.
Segmentation 3: By level of autonomy
• Level 1
• Level 2
• Level 3
• Level 4
• Level 5
Based on the level of autonomy, the level 2 segment dominated the automotive cybersecurity market in 2021 due to the growing number of vehicles with level 2 autonomy using automotive cybersecurity solutions .
Segmentation 4: By Security Type
• Network security
• Software security
• Cloud security
• Hardware security
Based on security type, the software security segment dominated the global automotive cybersecurity market in 2021. This is due to the increased focus of automotive OEMs on software-defined vehicle approaches and the increasing attack vectors for software solutions used in vehicles.
Segmentation 5: By Form
• External cloud services
The in-vehicle automotive cybersecurity solutions segment dominated the automotive cybersecurity market in 2021 and is expected to continue to do so in the coming years during the forecast period.
Segmentation 6: By Region
• North America
• Asia Pacific and Japan
• rest of the world
Europe held the largest market share in the automotive cybersecurity market in 2021. The region is one of the largest markets for connected and autonomous vehicles and is home to major players operating in the automotive cybersecurity market.
Moreover, adoption of automotive cybersecurity regulations mainly by European Union (EU) member states is expected to further boost the market growth in the region. These regulations are intended to pave the way for connected cars and self-driving vehicles (CAVs) and to address cybersecurity threats associated with connected cars.
Recent Trends in Automotive Cyber Security Market
• In October 2022, Denso Corporation, in collaboration with NTT Communications Corporation, announced the development of a Vehicle Security Operations Center (VSOC) to address the increasing cyber threats to vehicles.
• In September 2022, Argus Cyber Security Ltd. and Elektrobit announced the EB zoneo SwithCore Shield pre-integrated solution incorporating Intrusion Detection and Prevention System (IDPS) functionality with an advanced network management system for next-generation vehicles. announced.
• In March 2020, ESCRYPT GmbH collaborated with NTT Ltd.’s Security Division to deliver a joint solution to enable cyber resilience of its vehicle fleet.
• In March 2020, Argus Cyber Security Ltd. collaborated with NXP Semiconductors to launch an integrated solution to help vehicles secure Ethernet network communications. The solution uses Argus’ Ethernet Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and his NXP’s S32G processor to protect ADAS and modern service-oriented gateways, as well as other mobility his innovations.
• In February 2020, Karamba Security launched the product XGuard 2.0. This is an embedded self-protection solution for automotive ECUs to protect the PikeOS hypervisor.
• In January 2018, HARMAN launched new detection capabilities for its HARMAN SHIELD solution to protect semi-autonomous and autonomous vehicles from cyber-attacks targeting vehicle sensors.
Demand – Factors and Limits
Following are the demand drivers of the automotive cybersecurity market.
• Increased use of electronics per vehicle and increased number of connected vehicles
• Increasing cyber threats due to increased vehicle data and connectivity
• Increased sales of electric vehicles
Following are the challenges of the automotive cybersecurity market.
• Complexity and proliferation of in-vehicle electronics
• Economic Impact of Cyber Hacker Vulnerability and Growing Motives
• A highly complex ecosystem with multiple stakeholders
How can this report bring value to your organization?
Product/Innovation Strategy: Leading and emerging automotive cybersecurity solutions companies around the world are continuously working to make cars safer than ever before. The threat of unauthorized access or vehicle data theft is one of the most talked about concerns in the automotive cybersecurity industry. .
Players operating in the automotive cybersecurity market are using artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), blockchain, and hardware authentication technologies and methodologies to develop advanced vehicle cybersecurity solutions. I’ve been working on it. These innovative automotive cybersecurity solutions are expected to mitigate the rise of cyber-attacks on vehicles.
Growth/Marketing Strategy: The automotive cybersecurity market is growing rapidly. This market offers great opportunities for existing and emerging market players.
Strategies covered in this segment include product launches, partnerships, collaborations, business expansion, and investments. Strategies favored by companies to maintain and strengthen their market position mainly include product launches, partnerships, and collaborations.
Competitive Strategies: The key players in the automotive cybersecurity market analyzed and profiled in this study include automotive cybersecurity solution providers that develop, maintain, and sell automotive cybersecurity solutions. It is done to help the reader understand how the players stack up against each other and presents a clear market perspective.
In addition, comprehensive competitive strategies such as partnerships, agreements, and collaborations help readers understand the untapped revenue pockets in the market.
Overview of Key Market Players and Competition
Companies profiled are selected based on information gathered from leading experts and analyzed for company coverage, product portfolio and market penetration.
Public companies operating in the global automotive cybersecurity market will account for approximately 60% of the market share in 2021, while private companies operating in the market will capture approximately 40% of the market share. bottom.
Key Companies Profiled
• Argus Cyber Security Ltd.
• ESCRYPT GmbH
• Karamba Security
• ARILOU Automotive Cyber Security
• Vector Informatics
• Mokana Co., Ltd.
• Green Hills Software
• Denso Corporation
• Harman International
• Garrett Motion Inc.
• Aptive PLC
• NXP Semiconductors
• Synopsys, Inc.
Startups operating in the automotive cybersecurity market ecosystem
• Upstream Security Inc.
• Guardknox Cyber-Technologies Ltd.
• C2A-SEC LTD
• Saferide Technologies Limited
• Big One Co., Ltd.
• North America
• Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific and Japan
• Rest of Asia Pacific and Japan
• rest of the world
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06415563/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you can instantly get all the market research you need in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001