Sony invited PlayStation beta participants from select countries to test the new game this week playstation 5 beta UX, social, and accessibility features launch today. Invitations have been sent to the US, Canada, Japan, UK, Germany and France with instructions on how to download the PlayStation Beta and start testing new features. Sony said, “As with previous betas, some features may not reach the final version or may undergo significant changes when the final system update is released globally in the coming months. There is,” he explains.
“As the PlayStation 5 console continues to evolve, we are excited to bring new features to the community. We are excited to announce our next PS5 System Software Beta, along with a range of UX, accessibility and social enhancements that will make playing with friends and gaming on the PS5 console easier than ever. increase.”
PlayStation 5 Beta Social Features
– Join the Discord voice chat on your PS5 console. You can now join Discord voice chat on your PS5 console and easily chat with your friends on most other gaming platforms. To get started, follow these steps to link your Discord and PlayStation Network accounts from your PS5 console*. Then start a Discord voice chat on your PS5 console using the Discord app on your mobile device or computer (make sure your Discord app is updated to the latest version). You can also let your Discord friends know when you’re online and what you’re playing.
– Note: If you have previously linked your PlayStation Network and Discord accounts to view games you have played, please re-link your accounts on your PS5 console to grant the necessary new permissions for Discord voice chat. need to do it.
– Initiate or request screen sharing from a friend’s profile. You can now send a screen share request or initiate a screen share directly from your friend’s profile.on a friend’s profile to start a new session.[画面共有]Just select the icon.
– New “join game” icon in party chat. Voice chat cards will display an icon that allows party members playing games that allow them to join. Select a player and then select to join the game directly. [Join Game] from the menu.
– New “Friends to Play” tile. In Game Hub, you can now see which friends have the game, who are currently online, and who is currently playing the game. Select a tile to see what your friends are up to. You can also visit your friend’s profile for more interaction options.
– Manually upload game captures to the PlayStation app. Now you can manually select individual screenshots and game clips from your PS5 console, upload them to the PS app, and easily share them on social media and with friends. ** This feature complements the auto-upload functionality currently present in the PS app.
Filed Under: PlayStation, Top News
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some articles contain affiliate links. When you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets earns an affiliate commission. learn more.