Dublin, January 31, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Added ‘Growth Opportunities in Global Space Cybersecurity’ report of ResearchAndMarkets.com Recruitment.
This analysis only discusses the cybersecurity component of the space industry.
The study outlines how new trends are increasing the importance of cybersecurity. It outlines key focus areas, adoption of as-a-service business models, cybersecurity incidents, military and defense perspectives, and a comparison of cybersecurity capabilities of various space powers.
The need for and reliance on space-based data and satellite services and capabilities are growing exponentially and attracting undue attention from adversaries.
Information technology (IT) services are involved at all stages of the satellite life cycle (from design and development to end of life or retirement), making cybersecurity an important part of the larger space ecosystem. increase. Maintaining security requires considering the complexities and vulnerabilities at each stage of a satellite or spacecraft life cycle.
Main Issues Addressed
- What are the key factors and constraints affecting the industry?
- What is the impact of cybersecurity on satellites and ground infrastructure?
- How is cybersecurity impacting the changing business models of the space industry?
- How has cybersecurity impacted the space industry in the past?
- What are the implications of cybersecurity for the military and defense sector?
- What is the global state of cyber capabilities in the military and defense sector?
- What role does cybersecurity play in achieving the sustainability development goals?
- What are the growth opportunities for this industry?
1 Strategic Imperative
- Why is growing more and more difficult?
- strategic imperative
- The impact of the top three strategic imperatives on the space-based cybersecurity industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
2 Growth Opportunity Analysis
- Overview and scope
- Major Threats and Industries Affected by Cyber Threats
- growth driver
- growth suppression
- Impact of cybersecurity on satellites
- Impact of cybersecurity on ground infrastructure
- Main focus areas
- The Impact of Adopting the “as a Service” Business Model in the Space Industry
- Cybersecurity Incidents in Space
- Impact on military and defense sectors
- The Global Landscape: Cyber Capabilities in the Defense Sectors of Space Powers
- Current Development of Cyber Capabilities in Space Nation Defense Sectors
3 Growth Opportunities in Space Cybersecurity
- Growth Opportunity 1: Cybersecurity Functional Testing Platform
- Growth Opportunity 2: Strategic Relationships with Cybersecurity Market Participants
- Growth Opportunity 3: Standards and Policy Development
- Growth Opportunity 4: Cybersecurity Systems Powered by AI and ML
- Growth Opportunity 5: Cybersecurity in Business-as-a-Service Models
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e291a.
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source of international market research reports and market data. It provides up-to-date data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and latest trends.
research and market
Laura WoodSenior Manager
For EST office hours, please call +1-917-300-0470.
US/Canada Toll Free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, please call +353-1-416-8900.
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside US): +353-1-481-1716
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/539438/Research_and_Markets_Logo.jpg
SOURCE Research and Market