If you’re looking forward to buying or gifting someone a new smartphone for the New Year, here are some picks. From iPhone 14 Pro, Google Pixel 7 to Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra – see the list.
The New Year awaits you as we celebrate Christmas today. You must be thinking about New Year’s resolutions. But with these resolutions, don’t forget to gift your loved ones. And what could be better than starting the next year with a luxury smartphone, the perfect combination of pleasure and vocation? Whether you’re lousy about updating your years-old smartphone, or want to swap it out to experience the latest technology, there are plenty of exciting premium smartphone options.This is the flagship iPhone 14 Pro. Here’s a quick New Year’s gift guide for you, including the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra and more.
New Year’s gift guide for smartphones
- iPhone 14 Professional: What’s better than the latest iPhone 14 Pro? If you’re looking for a premium smartphone to gift your friends and family, the iPhone 14 Pro starts at $1.00. 129900. It’s sure to show how much you love the person you give it to.
- iPhone 13: Want to spend a little more than that? Then the iPhone 13 is still one of the best premium smartphones you can buy. 65999 on Flipkart, but card offers and redemption deals make the price even more affordable.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 and Ultra: Flipkart is currently running a year-end sale with big discounts on premium smartphones. During this sale, the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is available for just Rs. 99888 against the launch price of Rs. Furthermore, Rs. Even cheaper with the 3000 bank offer.
Like the Ultra model, you can also opt for the Samsung Galaxy S22 at Rs.52,900-a significant drop from its launch price of Rs. 72999.Plus Bank’s offer also applies here. Powered by a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset, it offers a photographic experience with a 50+10+12MP triple camera setup.
- Google Pixel 7: Google Pixel 7 is currently priced at Rs. 59999 for 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. Flipkart offers a flat rate discount of Rs. 3000 on a federal bank credit card. Plus, you can find additional discounts up to Rs. 20500 while replacing an old phone.
- Phone 1: It is currently priced at Rs. The 27499 offers the first transparent back design with GLYMPH lights and a stock Android-like experience, making it an interesting option to buy this New Year.
However, if you’re looking for the latest launches, early 2023 will also see the launch of the iQOO 11 series with a powerful Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset and the budget series of Redmi Note 12 Pro. I guess. Enjoy your New Year!
I don’t know which
How to buy mobile?