DURHAM — NC IDEA, a private foundation committed to supporting entrepreneurial ambition and economic empowerment in North Carolina, recently announced that the organization will begin its Spring 2023 grant cycle with information sessions statewide. announced that it will
According to a press release from Senior Director Andrea Cook, the session will highlight two grant opportunities for NC IDEA to support ambitious and growth-minded companies:
• NC IDEA MICRO will award small project-based grants of $10,000 to young companies looking to validate and develop their ideas.
• NC IDEA SEED provides early stage companies with the critical funding they need to scale faster. A $50,000 grant will be awarded to innovative startups with proven concepts.
Interested applicants can attend one of the following informational sessions to learn about NC IDEA’s grant opportunities and gain insight on how to write a competitive application. Learn more about how to apply, what NC IDEA looks for in your application, and which opportunities are the most relevant and profitable for your company.
• Webinar Information Session, January 9, 4:00 PM
• Asheville Info Session, January 18th at 9am, One Million Drinks Underway
• Triangle Info session, January 23rd at 3:00 pm
• Winston-Salem Info Session, January 24 at noon
• Wilmington Information Session, January 26, 12:00 noon.
• Charlotte Information Session, February 1, 5:30 PM
In addition to informational sessions, applicants may also schedule virtual office hours from January 30th through February 24th. To register for an informational session or to sign up for our Virtual Office Hours, please visit ncidea.org/spring-2023. closes at 5:00 p.m.
Learn more about NC IDEA at ncidea.org.