CXOToday had an exclusive interview with Chetan Jain, Managing Director of Inspira Enterprise.
- What was the mission and purpose of the company? Briefly, tell us about your journey since the company was founded.
Founded in 2008, Inspira Enterprise has grown exponentially in embracing new age technology and expanding its footprint around the world. Aiming to bring digitization and cybersecurity to the forefront, Inspira aims to enable modern enterprises to embrace digital transformation and gain a competitive edge. Our aim is to expand the reach of digital technologies through synergy with new innovations such as AI, ML and OT/IOT.
- How do you see the company and industry going forward?
Industrial Revolution 4.0 is just around the corner, and businesses across industries are undergoing a technological transformation. Information technology (IT) has contributed to myriad changes in organizations regarding operations, customer approaches, digital solutions, and work methodologies. As the IT industry changes and advances with cutting-edge technology, we at Inspira anticipate the future at the same pace, keeping abreast of new technologies.
Latest release of “Vulnerability Management-in-the-Box” leveraging the iSMART2 (Intelligent, Simplified, Measurable, Adaptive, Risk Based, Threat Centric, Tailored) framework. iSMART2 Vulnerability Management-in-the Box is an integrated SaaS platform that provides vulnerability scanning and identification, prioritization, automated remediation and validation with end-to-end visibility, governance and analytics to improve your application security risk posture. Optimize and automate
Inspira solutions accelerate enterprise risk reduction with top-line technology from select OEM partners such as ArmorCode, ShiftLeft, Qualys, Ivanti, and Trellix, providing a comprehensive one-stop solution for threat vulnerability management provide. Organizations desperately need a unified view of the threat landscape that helps them prioritize and remediate vulnerabilities in complex hybrid landscapes using automation. The iSMART2 Vulnerability Management-in-the-Box foundation is aimed at businesses of all sizes and is built around key technologies from each partner to deliver the best aspects of digital protection and infrastructure management, including: We provide to our customers.
* Security intelligence and analytics
* Security operations resilience
* Managed detection and response
* Closed loop repair
* Integrated IT Service Management (ITSM)
* Testing secure code
Inspira looks forward to continuing to bid to support organizations with the best digital services, including transformation, innovation and cybersecurity.
- The challenges and future of cybersecurity for healthcare worldwide?
In this technologically advanced age, healthcare as an industry has always been one of the key targets for cybercriminals around the world. They are meticulous about their approach to sneaking in and gaining access to personal and sensitive data owned by the healthcare industry. In overview, the Indian healthcare industry has faced 1.9 million cyberattacks by 28th November this year.
Key challenges facing the healthcare sector:
- Automate and redesign manual processes to improve the quality of healthcare services.
- Build specific service modules to meet hospital operational requirements and other service needs through the digital transformation of internal systems.
- Target solution requirements – HMIS, PACS, QMS, LMS, EMS solutions
- Start of data migration due to technology transformation within the existing healthcare system.
Healthcare digital tools streamline disruptive operational scenarios and improve patient care. These smart digital tools include telemedicine, IoT sensors, and internet-connected medical devices that are familiar with vulnerability scenarios and detect malicious activity.
- How should an organization prepare to avoid cyberattacks?
Deploying cyber security gives you greater visibility and control to meet your goals for companies bound by digital transformation. Here are some of the trending cybersecurity solutions that can perform internal and external scanning across IT networks, applications, and databases.
- Apply managed security solutions to access advanced threat monitoring and analysis
- Application of decentralized security technology. The data is broken into pieces like a puzzle, making it difficult for attackers to identify constructive data to break through.
- Applying Blockchain Security restricts access to organizational data so that it can only be accessed by trusted members of specific departments/teams.
- Vulnerability assessment solutions comprehensively identify security vulnerabilities and define the level of risk present.
- Security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) capabilities improve management of security alerts in your organization.
- What are your thoughts on the emerging cybersecurity market at the international level?
Increased use of 5G technology and surge in demand for IoT devices are likely to strengthen market progress. A high level of network security is required as modern technologies are more vulnerable to attacks. Meanwhile, the overuse of IoT devices and email and web-based applications makes it imperative for businesses to defend their IT infrastructure against rapidly evolving threats.
Manufacturers are now investing in Industry 4.0 innovations and leveraging cutting-edge automation, AI, and hyperconnected infrastructure technologies to compete in the global marketplace.
- How does Inspira Enterprise play a key role in cybersecurity risk management and digital transformation?
Inspira is dedicated to developing and managing cyber security programs/solutions in accordance with applicable regulatory compliance. Solve critical security challenges to maintain organizational cyber resilience and maintain high levels of cyber security to combat emerging threats.
Application of specialized cyber security and digital transformation solutions:
Cyber Advisory: Security and Privacy Risk Advisory | Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) Business Resilience, CISO Advisory Services
Cyber Transformation: Cloud and Infrastructure Security | Data Security | Digital Identity, Integrated Cyber Threat Management, OT/IOT Security, Threat Vulnerability Management, Microsoft Security
Cyber Ops: Cyber Fusion Center (CFC) | Managed Cloud & Infrastructure Security | Managed Digital Identity I Managed Application Security, Managed Security & Risk
Cyber Advisory: Inspira’s Cyber Advisory Practice monitors relevant cyber risks, develops proactive defense mechanisms, and proposes a holistic cyber resilience strategy to resist various cyber attacks.
Digital transformation: Data Strategy Consulting & Advisory Data Engineering & Governance Services Data Science & Analytics Services, Hybrid Infrastructure Managed Services
- How is global cybersecurity platform Inspira disrupting the industry?
Inspira Enterprise is a global cybersecurity risk management and digital transformation services provider spanning the Americas, Asia Pacific, Middle East, India and Africa regions. Inspira Leverages Proprietary iSMART2 (Intelligent | Simplified | Measurable | Adaptive | Risk-Based | Threat-Centric | Tailored) Framework to Deliver End-to-End Cybersecurity Services Across Advisory, Transformation and Operations and reduce cyber threats and risks.
This year has been a big one for Inspira, with the team actively participating in a series of technology events in various locations around the world. Inspira’s cybersecurity services enable cyber resilience by providing deep cyber expertise, global delivery network capabilities, advanced analytics, managed security services, and secure cloud services. Inspira is a unique service provider offering iSMART2 packaged security products such as Security-in-the-Box, Vulnerability Management-in-the-Box and Integrated Cyber Threat Management to clients seeking security as a service is.
Inspira understands common cybersecurity challenges and helps organizations identify risks, prepare for ill-timed attacks, and proactively respond to incidents.