The deadline to apply for a student travel scholarship to attend the IAFP 2023 Annual Meeting in Toronto, Ontario, Canada is Tuesday, February 14th.
The IAFP will select up to 20 qualified students to award a plaque and travel expenses to attend the Annual Meeting of the International Food Protection Association.
Since 2004, the IAFP Foundation has been dedicated to enhancing the career potential of outstanding students through the annual IAFP Student Travel Scholarship Program.
Scholarships are provided through donations to the IAFP Foundation. Scholarships are awarded to students from developing countries outside of North America, as well as students from North America. Additionally, up to two travel scholarships are awarded to students attending Minority Serving Institutions (MSI) in North America.
• Become a student member of the IAFP
• Be a full-time graduate or undergraduate student
• Food safety and quality as a full-time student in food science, microbiology, toxicology, or any other program (undergraduate or graduate level) related to food microbiological or toxicological safety. show interest and commitment.Application deadline
• Submit your application by Tuesday, February 14, 2023, following the instructions on the application website.
▪ Excellent qualifications/contributions obtained through the student’s academic career
▪ The potential value the student has for making a significant future contribution in the food safety profession.
Applications will be accepted until February 14, 2023. Students can apply here.
(To sign up for a free subscription to Food Safety News, click here)