One of the iPhone’s best features is Live Photos, which lets you capture up to 1.5 seconds of video and audio right before you take a picture.
It’s a fun tool that lets you see exactly what you were doing the moment before a particular moment was captured.
CLICK TO GET KURT’S CYBERGUY NEWSLETTER WITH QUICK TIPS, TECH REVIEWS, SECURITY ALERTS, AND EASY HOW-TO’S TO BE SMARTER
However, the feature is unique and some people find it distracting when swiping through their photo albums. Or the Live Photo feature is turned on by default without you realizing it, and should rather be turned off.
So the iOS16 update introduced by Apple makes it very easy to turn off the feature if needed.
How to Force Your Loved One’s iPhone to Ring in an Emergency
How do I turn off Live Photos for photos I’ve already taken?
- open the photos app
- Select the photo for which you want to disable Live Photos
- click live button in the upper left corner
- A drop-down menu will appear.click now off
Live Photos are disabled for that photo, and long-pressing the photo does not activate the Live Photos effect.
HOW TO CLEAR IPHONE CACHE TO SPEED UP YOUR DEVICE
How do I turn off Live Photos? taking pictures?
- open camera app
- Tap the circular icon (if the camera is held vertically, the icon is in the upper right corner).
- When the LIVE function is turned off, you will be notified by saying LIVE OFF.
- Press the circular icon again to turn the LIVE function back on.
How can I see which photos in the Photos app are live?
- Go to Photos app
- scroll down Media type
- click live photo To view all photos taken with your iPhone in live mode
The spookiest IPHONE settings should be adjusted
How can I change my key photo?
When you take a photo in live mode, one frame is automatically selected to be considered the “key photo”. By swapping in one of his frames taken from 1.5 seconds of live video and audio, you can actually change the image of a key photo. Method is as follows.
- Go to Live Photos and tap . edit in the upper right corner
- tap the circle live bottom icon
- A slider appears at the bottom of the screen for all frames that can be selected.Place your finger on the desired frame and press Create key photo
What other ways are there to edit photos?
Apple has made it possible for users to edit their photos in all sorts of ways. If you want to add filters, brighten your photos, or adjust their size, you can do so with the editing features for each photo shown above.
For example, if you’re taking a photo with your best friend and he accidentally blinks in the middle of the photo, there’s a way to fix that problem. For more information on how to fix iPhone photos, scroll to the top, enter CyberGuy.com, and search for “perfect photo.”
Do you prefer the Live Photos feature on or off, and why? We look forward to hearing from you.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
For more photography tips, visit CyberGuy.com, click the magnifying glass at the top of my website, and search for “photography.” Subscribe to the free CyberGuyReport newsletter by clicking the “Free Newsletter” link at the top of my website.
Copyright 2023 CyberGuy.com. All rights reserved. Articles and content on CyberGuy.com may contain affiliate links that earn a commission on purchases.