Apple FaceTime is a great way to stay connected and visually communicate with friends, family and work colleagues, and offers a wealth of features you can use to enhance your communication.If you are wondering how to do Share your screen with FaceTime A call that allows you to view applications, web pages, etc. in the conversation.
This quick guide will walk you through the process. The first thing to mention is that you will need a device that meets the minimum system requirements for the FaceTime application. share play and screen sharing. If you’re using an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV, you need iOS, iPadOS, or tvOS 15.1 or later. If you’re using FaceTime on your MacBook or Mac desktop computer, you need macOS 12.1 or later.
Share your screen in a FaceTime call
As you can deduce from the compatibility list above, Apple has share play Features of iOS 15.1 for iPhone and iPad, released in October 2021. Follow the steps below to share your iPhone screen with FaceTime.
1. Start face time Phone with contact
2. During a Group FaceTime call, tap the screen to reveal the controls, tap[画面を共有]Select an icon. A circular icon with a small image of a person on the right side of the rectangle.
3. As the countdown from 3 to 1 begins, the screen magically appears within the FaceTime conversation for everyone to see.
4. Continue sharing your screen and open the application or web page you want to share with the group.
Share music and videos with FaceTime
Also, on Apple hardware running iOS 15.4, iPadOS 15.4, or later, initiate FaceTime calls in the Music app or any other supported music app or other video application supported by the Apple TV app. And it’s also worth remembering that you can share it using SharePlay. Music or video content with others on a call.
Collaborate with FaceTime
If you want to share documents with business colleagues, friends and family. Apple has made it super easy to collaborate on shared documents during FaceTime calls. To start collaborating, simply initiate a FaceTime call from the application that created the document. Or start a FaceTime call as described above and open the application that supports the document you want to collaborate on.
1. Start a FaceTime call
2. Open the application of the document you want to share. For example, Apple Pages for text documents and Apple Numbers for spreadsheets.
3. To collaborate on documents, rather than sending copies,[共同作業]to share the document, then tap a person or group in an active FaceTime call. As shown in the image above.
4. FaceTime participants receive notifications about the collaboration. To access the documentation,[開く]You have to tap the button.
If you try to collaborate or share your screen using the FaceTime app and the issue persists, visit Apple’s official support website or make an appointment with an Apple Genius Bar representative to find out what you may be experiencing. I would like to suggest you to solve a problem.
AppleShare play allows people to share experiences within the FaceTime and Messages apps when using iOS and iPad OS. Apple is very easy to use and includes a SharePlay control within FaceTime and Game Center on iOS and iPadOS if you’re running 16.2 or later. Allows you to play games with your friends on Group FaceTime calls. SharePlay is supported on iOS 15, iPadOS 15, macOS Monterey, and tvOS 15 and later, enabling Apple customers to share videos, photos, and entertainment with others, whether on handheld devices or big-screen TVs. You can enjoy it.
Filed Under: Apple, Guide
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some articles contain affiliate links. When you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets earns an affiliate commission. learn more.