Dublin, Dec. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — “AI and Blockchain Cloud Services Market Size, Market Shares, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies, and Forecasts, 2022-2030 year’ report added to of ResearchAndMarkets.com Recruitment.
Growing need for big data analytics and increased computing power to ensure the growth of the AI and blockchain cloud services market
Globally, the AI and blockchain cloud services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 25% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2030. output generation. AI and Blockchain are the technologies of these technologies that mainly adhere to protocols that analyze the huge amount of data (big data) generated in various industries and provide important solutions based on trends and historical information. at the apex. According to statistics released by EMC, approximately 40 trillion gigabytes (40 zettabytes) of data will be generated by the end of 2020. This vast amount of data is expected to drive demand for AI and blockchain-based tools.
The increasing adoption of these advanced tools will gradually create demand for computing power and storage capacity, and will eventually drive the use of cloud services. Combining AI and blockchain with big data analytics has made it easier to maintain the simplicity and efficiency of industrial operations and increase the transparency of business processes.Based on this large number of companies, AI and blockchain Investment in cloud services is increasing.
These factors are likely to drive the market growth of AI and blockchain cloud services in the coming years. However, security concerns about cloud technology and shortage of trained and experienced workforce will restrain the market growth during the forecast period.
The financial sector is expected to continue to dominate the market
In 2021, the overall AI and blockchain cloud services market was led by the financial sector segment contributing over 35% of the total revenue generated worldwide. The combination of AI and blockchain technology mainly benefits financial transactions in various businesses around the world. These transactions will leverage the current capabilities of the internet and bring benefits to the financial sector. As the financial sector requires the highest data security, adoption of AI and blockchain cloud services can help store and store sensitive patient/personal data such as medical records, insurance records and personalized recommendations. Helpful. Used in combination, machine learning can improve blockchain app distribution and help predict potential system compromises. Such advantages in the financial sector have strengthened its use and at the same time contributed to the expansion of the market size.
Asia-Pacific records fastest growth
North America dominates the AI and blockchain cloud services market. By 2021, the regional market accounted for nearly 40% of total revenue generated worldwide. The technology hub US holds the largest market share in North America as major technology providers such as IBM, Microsoft and Apple have strong presences in the region. These companies are investing heavily in research, development and marketing of AI and blockchain technology.
Moreover, increasing adoption of cloud-based technologies also contributes to the growth of this market in North America. North America is followed by Europe with her second highest market share in the global market. However, Asia Pacific is expected to register the largest growth during the forecast period. Factors such as increasing adoption of advanced technologies, expansion of international players in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, and rising number of start-ups are accelerating the growth of the AI and blockchain cloud services market in Asia-Pacific.
- financial sector
- consumer or industrial products
- health care
- technology, media, telecom
- public agency
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the key micro- and macro-environmental factors impacting the growth of the AI and Blockchain Cloud Services Market?
- What are the major investment pockets for product segments and geographies at present and during the forecast period?
- Estimated forecasts and market forecasts to 2030.
- Which segment will account for the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which market segment has the largest market share and why?
- Are Low-Middle Income Countries Investing in AI and Blockchain Cloud Services Markets?
- Which is the largest regional market for AI and Blockchain Cloud Services Market?
- What are the market trends and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa?
- Which are the key trends driving the growth of the AI and Blockchain Cloud Services market?
- Who are the key competitors and what are the key strategies to increase their market presence in the global AI and Blockchain Cloud Services market?
3. AI and Blockchain Cloud Services Market: Competitive Analysis
4. AI and Blockchain Cloud Services Market: Macro Analysis and Market Dynamics
5. AI and Blockchain Cloud Services Market: By Application, 2020-2030, USD (Million USD)
6. North America AI and Blockchain Cloud Services Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million USD)
7. UK and European Union AI and Blockchain Cloud Services Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million USD)
8. Asia-Pacific AI and Blockchain Cloud Services Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million USD)
9. Latin America AI and Blockchain Cloud Services Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million USD)
10. Middle East and Africa AI and Blockchain Cloud Services Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million USD)
11. Company Profile
- Synapse AI
- coin genius
- Net Objects
- Cyware Institute
- chain house
- Verisart Co., Ltd.
- Finalize Co., Ltd.
- Wealth Block.AI
- Alpha Networks
- figure technologies
- box spring media
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y0p70w.
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source of international market research reports and market data. It provides up-to-date data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and latest trends.