Report Reveals New Dynamic Global Workforce Has Elevated Mobility’s Role to That of Business’s Strategic Partner
Denver, January 31, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Global Workforce Management Technology Providers, Equus Software (Equus) and Global Mobility Executive (GME), London, a global mobility research, services and events company based in New York, today announced the release of its 2022 Evolving Global Mobility Landscape Report. This report details how the global mobility industry has evolved since his 2020, revealing key findings on how the new dynamic global workforce has elevated the role of mobility. increase. That of a strategic partner in business.
“The siled operating model has become obsolete and unwieldy. Alan Bell, Senior Vice President, Solutions Consulting, Equus. “This year’s findings confirm that global mobility is adopting a changed mindset: leveraging automated processes, reducing costs and duplication, saving time and increasing efficiency. It is evolving as an interdependent ecosystem that elevates and enables the creation and innovation of solutions.”
In 2020, Equus and GME conducted an inaugural study on the technologies of global mobility, titled ‘The Future of Global Mobility – Digital Journeys’. And economic forces are influencing the digital transformation of global mobility.
The 2022 survey responses show that participants are fairly evenly split based on: Europe46 percent, and North America, 44 percent. Attendees represented a wide range of industry sectors, but the majority came from the technology sector (40%). His 57% of respondents had more than 20,000 employees.
Key findings from the 2022 Evolving Global Mobility Landscape Report include:
- International assignments remain the most popular type of move, but the number of permanent moves is steadily increasing, especially in technical departments and organizations with fewer assignees.
- About 60% of respondents said they used, and are still using, various software tools for tracking purposes to minimize tax and immigration compliance risks since the peak of the pandemic. , a renewed focus on tracking business travelers and remote workers.
- Beyond spreadsheets, the use of transfer company software (23%), bespoke platforms (10%) and tools from global mobility technology providers (30%) are popular.
- When asked about the top barriers to investing in technology, just over half (51%) of respondents said cost is the main barrier to implementing tools.
- The average global mobility team consists of fewer than five people, highlighting the fact that small teams are managing massive workloads and the need for technology solutions has never been greater. increase.
“It is becoming more clear than ever that digital transformation is key to enabling organizations to be agile and adapt to changing priorities. Alex Felsted, Director of Global Mobility Executive. “To stay competitive, global mobility leaders are finding trends relying on technology to improve efficiency and influence strategic decision-making. It is the thread that weaves the ecosystem together.”
The full Evolving Global Mobility Landscape report is available at https://www.equusoft.com/EvolvingGlobalMobilityLandscape.
For more information on Equus, please visit equiusoft.com.
Equus Software (Equus) is a global leader in cloud-based international transfer and mobility solutions. His 2,000+ organizations around the world rely on Equus tools and technology to automate routine transactional tasks, helping global mobility teams, talent management professionals and other key stakeholders add value to their businesses. It allows me to focus on adding. Founded in 1999, Equus has a proven track record of delivering cutting-edge talent mobilization solutions, continuous innovation, and superior customer service. equiusoft.com.
Global Mobility Executive Match
The Global Mobility Executive (GME) team has a simple mission, combining over 60 years of experience running global HR and mobility events. peer-to-peer environment. GME’s program includes events, virtual exchanges, content, benchmarking and bespoke booking setups. globalmobilityexecutive.co
Source Equus software