istanbul, December 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Sabanci Holding, a leading conglomerate in Turkiye, is a holding company engaged in various business activities through subsidiaries and affiliates, primarily in the banking, financial services, energy, industrial, building materials, retail and digital sectors. Sabancı Holding is based in Turkiye with its headquarters in istanbul.
Sabancı Group launched Sabancı ARF (Almost Ready to Fly Program) with the aim of accelerating innovation and technology ideas and contributing to the entrepreneurial ecosystem and open innovation.
Sabancı Group’s aim is to connect Turkiye and the world for sustainable living with leading companies. In line with the Group’s objectives, Sabancı ARF will accelerate its investment in innovation and technology alongside its growth strategy.
Sabancı ARF provides guidance, cooperation and investment support to early stage start-ups inside and outside the group. A total of 14 startups completed the orientation process and started the acceleration program.
- Sabancı ARF worked closely and intensively with early-stage startups for 20 weeks to shape their business models, focus on the right actions to grow, accelerate commercialization, and connect with real customers. to help you make payments.
- Sabancı Center office area at the headquarters of Sabancı Holding in istanbuldedicated to entrepreneurs.
- Each startup is supported with $30,000 in cash to fund product development and/or pilot implementations.
- At the end of the acceleration program, Sabancı ARF judges will decide whether to invest up to $150,000 in each startup as pre-seed/seed investment.
- Each round concludes with a demo day where the startup introduces itself to carefully selected, invitation-only investors.
- But Sabancı ARF doesn’t end with Demo Day. Sabancı ARF and the Alumni Network will continue to help founders connect with new customers and investors.
“Every business needs the right support to fly”
Sabanju Holding CEO Senku Alpersaid at a press conference that Sabancı Group is positioning energy and climate technology, advanced materials technology and digital technology under the name of “New Economy”. He emphasized that the “new economy” is at the core of Sabanci’s sustainability and digitally oriented roadmap, continuing by saying: New Economy”.
We believe that Sabancı ARF will become the center of the ecosystem, connecting startups with our corporate resources. Startups can benefit from corporate funding, resources, and customer access while growing their business in the early stages. Sabancı ARF contributes to the growth and transformation of businesses that create value from ideas, from our country to the world.
Contact – İrem Demirbaş / [email protected]
SOURCE Sabanchi Holding