US stock futures rose this morning. Here are some big stocks that posted gains in today’s premarket trading session.
- Cooper Software Co., Ltd. coup d’état The stock rose 22.4% to $75.97 in pre-market trading. Private equity firm Thoma Bravo is in talks to acquire Cooper Software, a deal could be announced as soon as this week, Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the matter. It is said that there is a possibility. Coupa is also expected to report quarterly results after the closing bell today.
- Insmed Co., Ltd. INSM It rose 15.1% to $21.24 in pre-market trading. Mizuho recently opened Insmed’s coverage with a buy rating and announced a price target of $28.
- Horizon Therapeutics Public Limited Company HZNP It surged 14.1% to $111.00 in pre-market trading. Bloomberg reported that Amgen plans to acquire Horizon Therapeutics for about $116.50 per share.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS TKC 8% higher at $4.59 in pre-market trading. Turkcell posted third quarter sales of 14.2 billion lira last month.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings Co., Ltd. ape After dropping about 7% on Friday, it rose 6.6% to $0.82 in pre-market trading.
Don’t forget to check the pre-market coverage here.
- Elanco Animal Health Inc. elan It rose 6.5% to $13.49 in pre-market trading. Elanco has announced FDA approval of Bexacat, the first-of-its-kind oral feline diabetes treatment option.
- Frontline Co., Ltd. Flo It rose 5.7% to $13.57 in pre-market trading. Frontline last week issued his Form 424B3 filing highlighting a proposal to increase the company’s authorized share capital from $500 million to $600 million.
- Gap Co., Ltd. GPS After dropping about 5% on Friday, it rose 5% to $14.60 in pre-market trading. Gap last month reported better-than-expected third quarter sales results.
Also check out this Oracle, Cooper Software, and three stocks to watch for Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. all rights reserved.