The new year brings new hope, but the first week has taken quite a hit in the stock market as eight of the top 10 most valuable companies on the Indian stock exchange lost Rs 1 billion in market capitalization. Hit. IT giants Infosys and TCS were the hardest hit.
On the bright side, Mercedes-Benz is doubling in the Indian market as it expects double-digit sales growth this year, despite the threat of higher car prices. We hit a record high.
This is because India will overtake Japan in car sales in 2022, becoming the third largest car market after the US and China. Nikkei Asia report.
to the digital world. OpenAI’s seemingly “too real” ChatGPT language processing tool has many people pressing the panic button, but artificial intelligence is already in court.
AI-based legal advisors are set to take on the role of lawyers in real litigation for the first time. DoNotPay’s AI chatbot teaches court defendants how to get away with speeding charges.
What happens in family court?
In today’s newsletter,
- Small Business Loans on Blockchain
- Boosting TV manufacturing in India
- Renewal of Middle East tourism
Here’s today’s trivia: How many eyes does a bee have?
Small Business Loans on Blockchain
Many fintechs and NBFCs struggle to serve the unorganized SME market due to lack of transparency and liquidity. Dignify aims to solve this problem by using blockchain to channel cryptocurrency liquidity to his SME marketplace.
Bridging the Small Business Credit Gap:
- Dygniify is building a credit infrastructure for capital to flow from cryptocurrency and digital asset investors to small business lenders.
- Its Minimum Viable Product (MVP) is publicly available on the Polygon testnet, accessible from all runtime environments and projects built on the Ethereum network.
- Dygniify is investigating the Southeast Asian SME market while ensuring compliance with India’s crypto regulations.
Boosting TV manufacturing in India
The father-son duo of CP Gupta and Sagar Gupta founded Ekkaa Electronics in Noida in 2019 to consolidate TV manufacturing in India. Today, the company is his Rs 600 crore turnover company with over 100 brands in his portfolio.
Making for the World:
- Ekka Electronics designs and manufactures smart LCD TVs, LED TVs, 4K 2K TVs and other TV products.
- We manufacture over 1 million TVs every month. To date, the company has sold about 3 million TVs.
- To compete with China, Ekkaa is now focusing on cost-optimizing backward integration.
Renewal of Middle East tourism
Fazil Parakkat purchased tickets and delivered customers door-to-door 14 years ago and now operates Thrillark, an in-destination online booking platform for tours, activities and local experiences. Connect customers with local tour operators to offer curated local experiences, services and attraction tickets.
- The platform has served over 184,000 guests since its launch in 2017. In 2019 alone, we manually processed 30,000 orders.
- Users can take advantage of Srilark’s services in Dubai, Turkey, Oman and Abu Dhabi in the Middle East.
- Selected experiences include a sunset camel ride, indoor skydiving, S jet skiing, and scuba diving.
news and updates
- Layoffs: Twitter has reportedly laid off more employees from its already scaled-down Trust and Safety team, which is responsible for divisions related to global content moderation and hate speech and harassment. At least a dozen more cuts impacted employees at the company’s Dublin and Singapore offices.
- AR driving: BMW unveiled its i Vision Dee concept sporty sedan with a “mixed reality slider” that allows you to “gradually fade out reality” and wrap yourself in augmented reality around your car. Its e-ink panels can mix up to 32 colors throughout the body and wheels.
- Breakthrough: The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved lecanemab, the second-ever treatment for Alzheimer’s disease, aimed at tackling the root of the condition and slowing cognitive decline.
How many eyes does a bee have?
I look forward to hearing from you. Please email us what you liked or disliked about our newsletter. [email protected].
If you haven’t received this newsletter in your inbox yet, sign up hereFor past editions of YourStory Buzz, Click here for Daily Capsule page.