Get your daily bite-sized digest of crypto and blockchain-related news and explore the stories flying under the crypto news radar today.
- BNB chain announced New blockchain-based Web3 infrastructure whitepaper. The press release includes that core team and some community developer teams. Amazon Web Services (AWS), node realWhen block daemon started working on BNB Greenfield We aim to release a testnet within the next few months. The whitepaper utilizes BNB as its native token, making it the third blockchain in the BNB ecosystem after the BNB-focused BNB Beaconchain, a decentralized storage with smart contract integration for Web3 applications. It outlines the design of the system, BNB Greenfield. Governance and security, and his BNB smart chain for smart contract computing.
- mars hubthe lending protocol at the time of collapse Terra Blockchain is rolling out its mainnet universe, according to the blog post. “The network is expandable by establishing Red Bank Outposts on other chains. Penetration – Main character of Cosmos [decentralized exchange] A DEX with a total value locked (TVL) exceeding $180 million.”
- Paolo Aldoino Chief Technology Officer tether When bitfinex crypto exchange, Said On Twitter, Tether said he “never borrowed” CelsiusThe tweet was in response to a Celsius bankruptcy judge’s report that allegedly falsely suggested that the USDT issuer was among the Celsius Network’s borrowers. “The documentation confuses ‘from’ and ‘to’. Either it’s a typo or a mischaracterization,” he said Ardoino.
- US-based startup ripple According to the quarterly market report, it sold $226 million worth of XRP tokens in the fourth quarter, net of purchases compared to $310.68 million in the previous quarter.The company also reported over 106.4 million transactions XRP Ledger228,143 new user wallets were created, compared to 103 million in Q3 and 125,225 in Q3.
- financial platform Intein Co., Ltd. Launched intein marketa market for tokenized asset-backed securities built as avalanche subnet. According to the announcement, IntainMARKETS will automate and integrate the functions of key structured finance stakeholders including issuers, validation agents, underwriters, rating agencies, servicers, trustees and investors. Intein’s first platform, Intain ADMINcurrently facilitates management of over $5.5 billion in assets in over 25 transactions.
- Chronos Labis a blockchain startup accelerator focused on developing decentralized finance (DeFi), blockchain gaming, and the Cronos ecosystem, with a $100 million backed flagship Cronos Accelerator scheduled to launch in April Announced the launch of applications for the Program’s second cohort. 24. Selected projects passed a 12-week acceleration program, received $30,000 in advance seed funding, and had the opportunity to secure up to $300,000 in additional seed funding from Cronos Labs, stating that they had other benefits. I’m here.
- provider of cryptographic services threshold network announced the launch of tBTC, a decentralized, permissionless, scalable Bitcoin to Ethereum bridge. According to the press release, the launch will allow users to wrap BTC in exchange for tBTC tokens that can be deployed on the Ethereum ecosystem. An optimistic casting model for tBTC is currently Curve DAO, dream finance, synthetics, Connecting, alchemics, EulerWhen Urb As a minter catalog, Badger DAO, StakeDAO, entropyand certain community members as guardians.
- twitter another Damas went live at apple app store yesterday, Around Announcement from the team.Based on decentralized network protocol Nostlepromises a censorship-resistant social network with end-to-end private messaging controlled by users.
- Iota announced its success energy nip The project uses distributed ledger technology (DLT) to help citizens save energy and live more sustainable lives by allowing citizens to share their energy consumption data anonymously with local governments. increase. The app also offers local reward tokens to motivate residents to reduce their carbon footprint. According to the announcement, “The first EnergieKnip project created 50,000 wallets for the same number of households (approximately 106,000 citizens in total). and all this in a decentralized and anonymous way.”
- Luxor Technologies, a full-stack Bitcoin (BTC) mining software and services company, has launched a Request for Quote (RFQ) platform for buying and selling Bitcoin mining hardware. The RFQ Marketplace allows users to create orders (requests) for specific items. According to the announcement, Luxor’s RFQs will be two-sided, allowing both buyers and sellers to create requests for mining hardware. They can submit requests and negotiate prices directly, adding that they will “improve price discovery and increase liquidity in the secondary ASIC market.”