Changsha, China, January 27, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Bit Brother Limited (“We”, “We”, “BTB” or “Bit Brother”) (NASDAQ: BTB), through its subsidiary Bit Brother New York Inc. (“BTB NY”), has established 400 S19J Brokerage Agreement with Blockworx1, LLC Buying Pro Cryptocurrency mining server. All 400 servers are expected to be delivered within his 21 days. Each server has a hash rate of about 100 TH/S. Currently, BTB NY has 1,400 of his S19J Pros running. An additional 400 of his servers, using data from mining pool solution provider Ultimuspool and a payment method of Full Pay Per Share (FPPS), allow the servers to generate a total value of 0.6065 BTC per day for him. I estimate. Assuming all these machines work as expected, that’s about 18.19 BTC per month.
About Bit Brother Limited
Bit Brother Limited (former name) urban teaInc.) was established. british virgin islands as a limited liability company November 28, 2011Our business now consists of distribution and retail of specialty tea products. We research and plan blockchain technology, Cryptocurrency We have been in the mining business since 2021. For more information, please visit www.bitbrother.com.
This press release contains certain statements that may include “forward-looking statements.” All statements other than statements of historical fact contained herein are “forward-looking statements.” These forward-looking statements often involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that use forward-looking terms such as “believe,” “expect,” “estimate” or similar expressions. Identified by use. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in these forward-looking statements are reasonable, they involve assumptions, risks and uncertainties that could make these expectations incorrect. may turn out to be You should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this press release. Our actual results may differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements as a result of a variety of factors. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the risk factors described by BTB in its Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) filings. These risk factors, including those identified elsewhere in this press release, could cause actual results to differ materially from historical results. This includes but is not limited to:
- Local government policy and regulatory oversight Cryptocurrency Mining operations and our other businesses.
- of BTB Cryptocurrency The mining business is still developing and there are many uncertainties regarding the future direction and integration of BTB’s other business segments.
- newly launched Cryptocurrency Conduct mining operations effectively.
- The inability to access large amounts of electricity at a reasonable cost could significantly increase BTB’s operating costs and adversely affect the demand for BTB’s mining activities.
- serious or long-term failure Cryptocurrency A mining facility operated by BTB or a service it provides (including events beyond its control) may cause significant costs and disruption, reduce the attractiveness of the facility, damage the reputation of the business, and materially and adversely affect the results of operations. may give.
- our security breaches or suspected security breaches; Cryptocurrency Mining servers can disrupt BTB’s operations and have a material adverse effect on its business, financial condition, and operational results.When
- fluctuation of cipher price;
- and other risks and uncertainties set forth in BTB’s SEC reports or documents filed or to be filed by BTB with the SEC.
Accordingly, no forward-looking statements should be relied upon as representing the views of the Company as of any subsequent date and such forward-looking statements should not be relied upon excessively in deciding whether to invest in any of the Company’s securities. should not be relied upon. Forward-looking statements may not be forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, to reflect events or circumstances after the date the forward-looking statements were made, except as required by applicable securities laws. We undertake no obligation to update any statements relating to
Related Links: www.bitbrother.com
SOURCE Bit Brother Co., Ltd.