Need greener tech? Then check out our picks for the most sustainable tech gadgets of 2023. It boasts recycled materials, solar charging and more.
you love your tech But all those plastic cases and wires are definitely the roughest thing on earth.So what should a gadget lover do?Find the most sustainable tech he gadget of 2023. These products are packed with features and made with sustainable materials. Many optimize power usage. Check them out below.
RELATED: The Most Interesting Tech Gadgets of 2023 — Robots, Smart Homes, AI, STEM and More
Charge your device with the Native Union Belt Cable Duo, a 2-in-1 sustainably designed cord. It uses 100% recycled PET braid and features both USB-C and Lightning connectors in one head.
Then you can use environmental plastics in your earbuds by purchasing Urbanears Boo Tips. It’s made from recycled plastic and has a comfortable silicone tip.
Enjoy your favorite technology responsibly by choosing sustainable products below.
1. The Logitech BRIO 300 Full HD webcam is made with at least 48% plastic and has a stylish speckled look. Purchased on the official website for $69.99.
Need a new webcam? Choose one that breathes new life into used plastic Logitech BRIO 300 Full HD WebcamMade with at least 48% recycled plastic. The webcam, on the other hand, has 1080p resolution and automatic light compensation.
2. Native Union Belt Cable Duo Dual Connector Type-C Cable is constructed with 100% recycled PET braid. You can buy it on the company’s website for $49.99.
Keep the planet in mind and charge your device when you have Native Union Belt Cable Duo Dual Connector Type-C CableIts cables feature a 100% recycled PED braid. The strap then uses a combination of 75% recycled bonded leather and recycled housing (100% rTPU and 20% rTPE).
3. JBL Go 3 Eco and Clip 4 Eco Bluetooth Speakers deliver great sound in a sustainable design. Starting at $49.95 on the official website.
Take your favorite music on the go sustainably. JBL Go 3 Eco and Clip 4 Eco Bluetooth SpeakersThe main construction is 90% PCR plastic, while the speaker grilles are made from 100% recycled fabric. The JBL Go 3 Eco offers a pocket-sized shape, while the JBL Clip 4 Eco offers big bass and 10 hours of playtime. These are one of the most sustainable tech gadgets of 2023.
4. Garmin Instinct Crossover Solar, a rugged hybrid smartwatch powered by the sun. The price on the brand’s website is $549.99.
Enjoy military standards and tactical features in a smartwatch with the Garmin Instinct Crossover Solar rugged hybrid smartwatch. Connect with your Android and Apple devices and blend into your daily life. Best of all, you don’t have to worry about the battery because it can be charged in the sun.
5. Acer eKinekt BD 3 Bike Desk allows you to work, exercise, and generate electricity to charge your devices. It will be available soon for $999.
There are many good reasons to add an Acer eKinekt BD 3 Bike Desk to your office. Besides moving your body, it can also generate electricity to power your devices. Add to that the PCR plastic design and different pedaling modes and you have one of the most sustainable office desks.
6. Mill compost bins and memberships help reduce the world’s food waste in a stylish and odorless way. Book now for $33 on our official website.
Household food waste is doing considerable damage to the planet. The creators of Mill Compost Bin and Membership have a plan. Their minimalist trash can dries, shrinks, and deodorizes food waste overnight so it doesn’t smell.The company then sends the compost back to the farm.
7. Urbanears Boo Tip true wireless earbuds feature a design made from recycled plastic and a comfortable fit. You can buy it on the official website for $69.99.
Aiming for more earth-friendly earphones Urbanears Boo Tip True Wireless EarbudsOne of the best sustainable tech gadgets of 2023, using recycled plastic from bottles, air conditioning units and more. Plus, they fit snugly and are limited to 90% full charge capacity, so you can use your battery longer.
8. Schneider Home integrated energy management system makes it easy to control solar power, EV charging and more. Please contact the brand for pricing.
Want to more easily manage sustainable energy at home? Check out the Schneider Home Integrated Energy Management System. All energy endpoints and appliances can be placed in one interface to prioritize how energy is used. Even better, it works with apps.
9. Oakywood Slim Charging Pad is eco-friendly wood design with eco-friendly wax oil coating. It’s available on the company’s website for $70.
makes wireless device charging greener. Oakywood Slim Charging PadIt offers a classic, eco-friendly wooden design with a non-toxic wax oil coating. What’s more, the charging speed automatically adjusts to the smartphone model and goes up to 15W.
10. The Solios Curve Solar Watch charges with natural and artificial light and features a recycled stainless steel case. Purchased on the official website for $320.
buy a watch that makes you feel good Soliocurve solar watchIt can be charged in both natural and artificial light. The case also uses certified recycled stainless steel, making him one of 2023’s most sustainable high-tech gadgets.
11. The EcoFlow Glacier portable refrigerator offers direct solar charging options and efficient energy savings. Prices to be announced soon.
Enjoy fresh ice while traveling with the EcoFlow Glacier Portable Refrigerator. Interestingly, it has both a plug-in battery and an ice maker. It can be charged directly by sunlight, so you can cool your food anywhere.
Tech gadgets are greener and these gadgets prove our point. What sustainable technology products do you use? Tell us about them in the comments.
Want more Gadget Flow news, reviews, and guides? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, check out our curated stories. We publish 3 new stories every day, so be sure to follow us.
Gadget Flow’s daily digest highlights, researches, and informs you on the latest technology trends. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜