If you’re looking for a Raspberry Pi alternative, Banana Pi PPI-M2S Single Board Computer The (SBC) Amlogic S922X or A311D can be purchased from online retailers such as AliExpress for around $96, depending on your choice.
The mini PC can be powered by a choice of either Amlogic A311D or S922X processors supported by 4GB RAM, 16GB eMMC flash, HDMI 2.1 and MIPI DSI display interfaces, 1 MIPI CSI camera connector, 1 PoE It has two Gigabit Ethernet ports with Yes, as well as optional WiFi 5 and Bluetooth support.
Specifications of Banana Pie BPI-M2S
- SoC – Amlogic A311D or S922X hexa-core processor, 4x Arm Cortex-A73 core @ 2.21 GHz, 2x Arm Cortex-A53 core @ 1.8 GHz, Arm Mali-G52 MP4 (6EE) GPU, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan 1.0 and OpenCL 2.0 Onboard support, 5 TOPS NPU A311D only
- System memory – 4GB LPDDR4
- Storage – 16GB eMMC Flash, MicroSD card slot
- video interface
- HDMI 2.1 output up to 4Kp60
- MIPI DSI connector for display (A311D only)
- MIPI CSI connector for camera (A311D only)
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet Ports 1 via RTL8211F GbE Transceiver and 1 via RTL8111H PCIe to Gigabit Ethernet Transceiver
- Optional WiFi 5 and Bluetooth 5.0 via Realtek RTL8822CS module
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 Type-A port, 1x USB Type-C port
- Expansion – 40-pin Raspberry Pi compatible header with signals for GPIO, PWM, I2C, UART, SPI, I2S, IR, WiFi and Bluetooth modules
- Debug – 3-pin header for serial console
- Miscellaneous – USB and reset button, 2x LEDs
- power supply
- 5V via USB-C port or pin header
- Optional PoE module
- Dimensions – 65 x 65mm
Source : Liliputing : CNX Software
Filed Under: Hardware, Top News
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some articles contain affiliate links. When you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets earns an affiliate commission. learn more.