TORONTO, ON / ACCESSWIRE / January 5, 2023 / Away Co., Ltd. (“ARway” or “Company”) (CSE:ARWY)(OTC PINK:ARWYF)(FSE:E65) is a no-code, beacon-free spatial computing platform enabled by visual marker tracking for the augmented reality wayfinding market. is confusing. ARway brings together many new technologies into one platform, including: AI, AR, ML, lidar digital twins, 3D models, and more. Spatial computing is gaining momentum with major investments from Amazon, Microsoft, Meta, and others, and is widely considered to be the new leading platform for building and navigating the metaverse. ARway is pleased to announce a major upgrade to its Spatial Computing Software Development Kit (SDK) with the release of version 2.0. Launching the SDK and its latest update contributes to his expansion of ARway as a major player in the spatial computing and wayfinding market.
The release of version V2.0 SDK marks the completion of the last major component of our AR wayfinding and spatial computing platform. A complete ARway platform product consists of the ARway App for spatial mapping, the Creator Portal for content management and analytics, and the ARwayKit SDK for custom apps and integrations. The ARway SDK is provided as a SaaS platform or available for limited free use with the ARway watermark.
Evan Gappelberg ARway CEO commented: Occlusion, persistent localization, dynamic wayfinding, and more. ”
He continues, “I couldn’t be happier with the work our team is doing pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the metaverse using AR wayfinding on a no-code beaconless spatial computing platform. I’m excited,” he said.
Download mobile app
Apple iOS- click here
Google Play Store- click here
Out-of-the-box features of ARwayKit SDK V.2.0 include:
- Platform economics: Seamless integration with Creator Portal and ARway apps.
- Easy setup: sample Scenes and multiple tutorials.
- Seamless integration: A REST API that works on any device.
- Cross-platform: It can run on both Android and iOS.
- Persistent: Localization of AR experiences locked in place.
- Occlusion: Object and human occlusion of AR content
- Intelligent directions: Dynamic AR navigation and guidance.
- Customization: Customize your experience with interactive elements.
- Privacy focused: Built from the ground up with customer and user privacy in mind.
- analysis: Optimize with actionable data.
ARwayKit SDK V.2.0 allows developers and leading brands to seamlessly incorporate the breakthrough technology of ARway’s spatial computing platform directly into their apps. ARway delivers next-generation augmented reality augmented user experiences that can be branded, customized, and tailored for industry-specific use cases, bringing existing 2D mobile applications into the metaverse with 3D content and AR wayfinding. can do.
Advantages of the V2.0 SDK are:
- Increase customer lifetime value (CLV), By embedding the ARway SDK into their apps, customers can benefit from AR wayfinding and spatial computing capabilities without investing money or resources to build them in-house.
- Increased customer adoption and retentionleveraging the ARway SDK will greatly improve the developer experience for our customers and help them get their apps to market faster.
- Dramatically expand ARway’s end-user basebecause the end users of the customer’s platform will ultimately be the end users of the SDK
- Increase the market share of ARway, Because the SDK will eventually become a component of any platform/app embedded within the corresponding industry
- Standardize user experience for all customers Ensure access to the latest features and updates
- generate revenue, By leveraging the SDK to enable customers to sell products and services
Applications of ARway include:
- In-store retail: Guiding products to shelving and storage for customers and staff by integrating inventory management systems and planograms to provide customers with an in-store digital concierge.
- Shopping mall: Integrate with marketing automation and loyalty management systems to guide you through spatial marketing campaigns and targeted advertising to your visitors.
- hospital: Provide personalized directions to patient appointments by integrating appointment systems
- real estate: AR-powered property viewing that allows potential tenants and buyers to tour the property independently without a real estate agent while receiving all the information they need via audio annotations and AR hotspots.
- Stadium: Augmented reality navigation from car to seat with wayfinding anywhere in the arena, sponsored activations and ads in airspace, AR treasure hunts, AR hall of fame and more.
- Trade show: Personalized directions to event attendees by integrating event exhibitors and session scheduling systems. Offer lead tracking and sponsored content by integrating with event management and CRM systems.
- And keep discovering new use cases and features
Customers with an existing user base in the mobile app will combine the location intelligence generated by ARway with their own user data to improve their services, enhance visitor experience, and benefit through programmatic and targeted marketing efforts. We monetize our facilities.
For more information about ARway, follow us on social media (Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook) or visit our website (www.arway.ai).
For more information, please contact:
Investor Information Inquiries
Away Co., Ltd.
Representative Director and President
About ARway Corp
ARway is a no-code spatial computing platform for the real-world metaverse. Marker-based tracking using QR codes enables AR-enhanced indoor navigation and wayfinding solutions for large multipurpose venues. A visitor scans his QR code with his smartphone after entering the venue to access the venue map, navigate step-by-step to any point of interest (POI), and learn information about his POIs and interact with rich AR content and experiences. How.
The ARway offering has an unlimited number of use cases for extending the physical space of the metaverse, consisting of indoor navigation with AR activations to enhance the visitor experience in large and complex spaces . With a value proposition that spans multiple industries and use cases, ARway leverages Nextech’s 3D/AR technology solutions to open up new substantive markets for creators, brands, and businesses to use.
The ARway platform includes:
web creator platform
The web-based creator platform offers “advanced” authoring features compared to mobile apps, such as the ability for creators to upload their own OBJ/GLB files and create their own 3D objects. Deploying content over large areas using only mobile apps required users to be physically present at a specific location and was not scalable. Web Studio allows users to remotely deploy and create content at scale.
With the ARway mobile app, anyone can use their smartphone to spatially map their location in minutes, placing interactive 3D content, augmented reality directions, audio, text, images, and more. Nextech AR provides several preloaded 3D objects that creators can utilize to bring data into the metaverse.
Download mobile app
Apple iOS- click here
Google Play Store- click here
The software development kit includes code libraries and API information, allowing developers to leverage ARway’s technology and creator tools to build AR wayfinding and spatial experiences, with their own white label and Build private label mobile apps. Creators can develop white label and private label apps and access the ARway API to create maps using the web creator portal. The SDK features the latest and greatest ARway mobile apps.
Nextech AR Solution
On October 26, 2022, ARway Corp. spun out from parent company Nextech AR Solutions (OTCQX: NEXCF) (CSE: NTAR) (FSE: EP2). Nextech AR holds a controlling interest in ARway Corp. with 13 million shares, or 50% equity. Nextech AR Solutions, a Metaverse Company, is a leading provider of augmented reality (“AR”) experience technology and 3D model services. Nextech’s AI-powered 3D modeling platform “ARItize3D” has contracts with: AMZN, KSS, CB2, genuine parts, and many more. For more information on Nextech AR, visit Visit www.nextecar.com
CSE has not checked and is not responsible for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Certain information contained herein may constitute “forward-looking information” under the securities laws of Canada. Generally, forward-looking information can be identified by the use of forward-looking terms such as “will” or variations of words or phrases or statements that “will occur” that a particular action, event or outcome will occur. Forward-looking statements regarding the closing of the transaction are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors. Because future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements, there can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate. Undue reliance should not be placed on statements and forward-looking information. ARway Corp. does not update any forward-looking statements or forward-looking information incorporated herein by reference, except as required by applicable securities laws.
sauce: Away Co., Ltd.