Want to sleep better in 2023? Improving your bedtime routine may be enough. Check out these gadgets to help you relax and get comfortable before bed.
You want to make sleep a priority in 2023. And we know that having a consistent bedtime routine is one of the best ways to drift faster and sleep deeper. Gadgets of time can help.
RELATED: Best Smart Home Gadgets from CES 2023
For a more orderly sleep, consider Earable’s FRENZ Brainband. Powered by AI, it uses 7-in-1 technology to help you fall asleep faster.
Second, if your night’s sleep is a little too hot, the sleepme Dock Pro Sleep System can help. It keeps your sheets at an ice-cool temperature so you can rest comfortably.
Improve your sleep routine with one of these bedtime gadgets!
1. Earable’s FRENZ Brainband AI-powered headbands use deep science to improve your sleep. Pre-order for $350 on the official website.
Earable’s FRENZ Brainband AI Powered Headband will help you start your day refreshed and energized. It uses 7-in-1 technology to make sleep more functional with features like sleep dome effect sounds and personalized real-time stimulation.
2. SomaSleep home sleep mask helps you track REM and overcome sleep challenges. The gadget will be available soon at an unspecified price.
Having trouble sleeping? The SomaSleep home sleep mask uses nano-based capacitive sensors to track rapid eye movements during sleep. You can then share the data with your doctor to get the medications and action plans you need.
3. The Eight Sleep Pod 3 smart mattress tracks your sleep and keeps you cool without wearables. Available on the official website for $2,995.
Sleeping on the Eight Sleep Pod 3 Smart Mattress will help you sleep better and wake up with more energy. Each side warms or cools you and your sleeping partner. Then the sleep tracking feature monitors your sleep duration, sleep stages, heart rate, HRV, and more. This is one of our favorite bedtime gadgets to enhance your routine.
4. The Amazon Halo Rise Smart Lamp and Alarm Clock is a non-wearable sleep tracker that works with Alexa. The price on Amazon is $139.99.
The Amazon Halo Rise smart lamp and alarm clock make tracking your sleep easier. There are no sensors to wear or apps to launch. Just tell your other Echo device to turn on the lamp and it will start working. This gadget also measures room temperature, humidity, and light levels.
5. The Ostrichpillow bed pillow adapts to your position throughout the night. It’s $120 on the company’s website.
Upgrade your sleep with the Ostrichpillow Bed Pillow. It uses adaptive ergonomics to give you proper rest regardless of your position. Yes, this innovative pillow allows you to sleep comfortably on your back or on your stomach.
6. sleepme Dock Pro Sleep System is a patent-pending cooling system that helps you sleep when it’s too warm. Purchased on the official website for $861.75.
Whether your body gives off a lot of heat or you live in a hot environment, the sleepme Dock Pro sleep system can help. It has almost double the cooling capacity of the previous system and works for 1 or 2 sleepers. Plus, this system allows you to enjoy the comfort of your current mattress, making him one of the best bedtime gadgets to enhance your routine.
7. Marlow Pillow provides comfortable support with cooling memory foam to help you sleep. Available on the official website for $65.
Would you like to spend the night comfortably? Try the Marlow Pillow. Its fully adjustable construction offers three unique loft profiles. That way, you can get the support you need. Meanwhile, built-in NASA technology provides gel-infused memory foam to prevent overheating.
8. Moonside Lamp One sets the mood for sleep with dynamic color zones. On the company’s website he can be purchased for $69.90.
Create a peaceful sleeping environment with the Moonside Lamp One. Offers endless lighting effects, including sleep-inducing shades. Plus, built-in sensors let you sync with music. Control it from your smartphone with the Moonside smart app.
9. 1MORE ComfoBuds Z Wireless Sleep Earbuds are designed to block out noise for better sleep. You can buy it on the official website for $99.99.
Block out the noise and fall asleep with the 1MORE ComfoBuds Z Wireless Sleep Earbuds. Its innovative 2-in-1 construction offers over 30 built-in soothing soundscapes. Plus, the in-ear design seals to your ear canal for up to 24 dB of noise reduction. These are some of the best bedtime gadgets to enhance your routine.
10. The Sveeve Multifunctional Bedside & Sofa Table has a built-in wireless charger to ease your nighttime routine. Available on the official website for $149.
Simplify your nighttime routine with the Sveeve Multifunctional Bedside & Sofa Table. It charges the bed wirelessly and has a USB output for wired charging. In addition, the space-saving design makes it easy to clean around the bed.
Improve your sleep routine in 2023 with these handy bedtime gadgets. Which one do you want to own? let us know!
Want more Gadget Flow news, reviews, and guides? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, check out our curated stories. We publish 3 new stories every day, so follow us to stay up to date!
Gadget Flow’s daily digest highlights, researches, and informs you on the latest technology trends. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜